Yeh IDeology Strategy Intern
New York, NY
Yeh IDeology is a Talent Strategies consultancy specializing in design, strategy, and innovation talent. For the past 12 years, founder Angela Yeh, has helped businesses build innovation teams, and guided talent to find career success. In the past year we’ve continued our mission to help employers and design professionals gear up for success in this changing world of design. Our Thrive By Design program helps professionals take charge of their career so that they don’t find themselves stuck in a job they no longer love. Instead, they find the path to consistently stay in the market in roles they thrive in. In addition to this we work with employers on talent management consulting, and design recruitment.
As a Strategy Intern, you will work on existing and future services that fulfill Yeh IDeology's mission to guide and support our clients as the world of work continues to evolve.
Responsibilities may include:
* Customer journey mapping
* Customer experience
* Developing tools based on existing Talent Strategies methodology
* Research client personas
* Response to services rendered
* Process mapping
* Develop protocols for different phases of our core service
* Assist Talent Strategist in mapping out Yeh ID's existing TS curriculum * Collaborate on marketing and content strategy
* Competitor research and analysis
* User research and feedback
* Being able to articulate strategic concepts in writing.
* Attention to detail and excellent follow through.
You have an interest and background in one or more of the following:
* Service Design
* Business Strategy
* Design Research
* Design Strategy
* Experience Design
* Other design related field
Qualified candidates please send your resume and portfolio (under 8MB) and reference the above search number to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each candidate. Please no phone calls.