srch 11055: UX/UI Managing Director-Consumer Electronics
Managing Director – Consumer Electronics
San Francisco, CA
Search # 11055
Are you a cognitive design thinker committed to elevating user experiences? Can you take design to new heights through collaboration and experimentation? Do you have a heuristic approach to leading experience teams? If so, then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Yeh IDeology is a boutique design, strategy and innovation recruitment firm based out of New York City. Our client is a leading consumer electronics corporation seeking a User Experience/ User Interface Managing Director to ensure the development and implementation of project goals that exceed users’ expectations.
The ideal candidate will provide direction, recognize opportunities to refine design processes and propose solutions to enhance UI capabilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
* Lead and manage teams while inspiring and acting as a mentor
* Manage projects efficiently and effectively within budget and time-restraints
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders
* Take a comprehensive and holistic design and problem-solving approach
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Conducting user research, usability testing, A/B testing
* Minimum BA/BFA in Graphic Design, Interaction Design, or other digital/media related fields
* 8 – 12 years experience in embedded User Interface for Consumer Electronics – appliance platforms a plus
* Both hands on and management experience
* Successful experience in building and maintaining interaction teams
* Up-to-date knowledge of human interface guidelines and standards
* Exhibit user centric design approach and practices
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each candidate. Please no phone calls.