srch 11051: Director of Business Strategy — Innovation Consultancy
Director of Business Strategy – Innovation Consultancy
Chicago & NYC
Job# srch 11051
Are you comfortable with ambiguity and have a passion for the innovation process? Do you have experience as a client-facing strategic advisor within a change-management context? Can you coordinate and direct a multi-disciplinary team of researchers, designers and business experts in a way that leads to high quality innovation strategies and outcomes? If so, then this may be the job for you.
Yeh IDeology is a boutique recruiting firm specializing in design and strategy. Our client, a leading innovation consultancy, is looking for a Director of Business Strategy that will be able to define and direct the intellectual agenda of innovation programs.
* Coordinate and direct a team of researchers, designers and business experts in a way that leads to a high quality innovation strategies and outcomes
* Direct and produce tangible outputs at different stages of the innovation progress
* Communicate regularly with the client on progress, process and content
* Work side-by side with the account team leaders to discuss and implement changes to project dynamics and strategy, to identify new business opportunities for clients
* Lead internal and client-facing meetings
* Ability to travel regular to work with remote teams and clients
* A passion for and working knowledge on the innovation process
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* A Master’s degree in a relevant field (human factors, sociology, anthropology, design strategy, innovation, business)
* OR relevant experience (6+ years) at an innovation strategy consultancy or an innovation role at a corporate entity
* Demonstrated experience as a client-facing strategic advisor within an innovation or change-management context
* Experience working with C-Suite level clients
* Previous experience managing a team of researchers, designers and business specialists
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each candidate. Please no phone calls.