srch 11020: Program Manager-Medical Products Design Consultancy
Program Manager – Medical Products Design Consultancy
Greater Boston Area
Are you a program manager with extensive knowledge of client management and interaction? Are you a born leader, who enjoys working with and guiding team members throughout the development and planning of a project? Do you have experience identifying and securing the best internal and external resources to complete assignments? If so, we would love to speak with you!
Yeh IDeology is a recruitment firm specializing in design and strategy. Our client is a top medical design consultancy who’s looking for a gifted Program Manager to join their team and participate in every stage of the design process. The ideal candidate must be able to plan, coordinate, facilitate, and lead teams on client programs and participate in weekly resound allocation decisions. He or she must be able to maintain a schedule and program plans, monitor and reassess project budgets, and manage the balance between client satisfaction and internal team well-being.
Required Skills & Responsibilities
* Able to work with Directors, Senior Management and other Program Managers in order to secure best internal and external resources.
* Have ultimate authority on content, quality, accuracy, and style of deliverables.
* Committed to the practice of the highest quality design processes
* Writing proposals, project plans, schedules, and estimates for costs, both labor and material.
* Monitors, documents, and communicates program risks both internally and externally.
* Customer billing and subcontractor materials and labor tracking.
NOTE: Candidates who are not US citizens or permanent residents need to have authorization to work in the US in order to apply.