We help inspired talent conquer hurdles and bust through roadblocks to reach their aspirational career goals. If you’re at a crossroad in your career, we can help you identify all the possible avenues of growth.
Speak to our founder Angela Yeh on how to take control of your professional destiny vs leaving it up to chance.
Thrive By Design: Career Coaching
Thrive By Design is for you if…
- You’ve had a solid success career track 10 -20 years
- You are career driven and not satisfied with just having a job that pays a salary, while keeping your passions as hobbies on the side.
- You are tired of moving randomly from one job to another, feeling like you are getting nowhere.
- You’re thinking long term not just the next job and you want a strategic game plan to know that you’re investing in building a solid career not leaving things to chance.
- You want the dream job and if it takes blood sweat and tears to get there, you just need to know how and you will do what it takes.
- You envision the day where you are known for your incredible talents and the world pays you greatly for it.
- You want a career where you wake up excited every morning about what it is you do and have crafted a lifestyle that you love.
Who is thrive by design not for?
Thrive By Design (TBD) is a process that is not for those who are looking for a quick fix. There are methods, tools and assessments that we use but the majority of the discovery process and work lies in your hands. You choose how to live your life and nothing will change if you are not ready and willing to make the effort.
Features Overview (Services)
Whatever your situation may be, Yeh IDeology’s Thrive By Design methodology will help you assess your talent profile, analyze and identify possible avenues for growth and build a successful route that strategically addresses your challenges and aspirations. Through this process you will build your career goals and develop customized techniques that bring you closer to reaching future milestones.
Here's What People Are Saying
"The Yeh team caught me when I was a bit down on my prospects in the job market: I had a very stable, promising consulting job, but I wanted to be on the product development side of things. I yearned to dive in, head first, to master guiding the whole life-cycle of a product, not just checking in every now and then as a consultant. And the team at Yeh Ideology completely got this!
The Thrive By Design team tended to all my questions, eased my fears, and even analyzed my job options back then. A year later, I am happy to say that I took their guidance to heart, and have guided my career to a new dream job."
"When working on how I project myself and my talents as a business and an individual I felt like I had exhausted my personal abilities and network resources to effectively understand, construct and critique my message. I came to Yeh with self-reflection as a priority. I enjoyed being challenged during specific exercises, but it was not until I digested entire sessions or multiple sessions that I saw a different self with possibilities I had not considered. My biggest discovery during this process was that I know and have always known my strengths. I was challenged on my constructed ideas about myself which helped me rediscover what excites me and how I can apply that to my work and personal life and search for a new opportunity. My biggest take away? Self-awareness, improved collateral for presenting myself, and tools and exercises to keep challenging myself to understand what I want and what I can provide to businesses and employers."
"I've known Angela for over 15 years, since my first gig out of design school. She is always a source of insight and I've come to rely on her professional opinion. In fact, Angela helped me make some of the biggest decisions in my career. I'm so glad I heeded her advice. She knows her stuff.
Angela has a natural ability to understand how people will grow and stretch. She helps people unlock their true potential."
“(Angela is) an amazing entrepreneur, an influential leader in the design and talent strategy space. She has been helping a ton of executives in the design and advertising space, rediscover their passion, realign their career goals and repackage them for the new economy. She is a powerhouse."
Thrive By Design
WHAT IF YOU COULD...
Get the ideal job with the ideal compensation, even if you’ve been stuck in the same job for what feels like forever, and are worried you’re just not cut out for anything better.
Be absolutely confident about your work, without living in a constant state of “if only” and “what if”, even if you no longer know where you fit in the industry anymore.
Our Thrive By Design 8-week program helps designers leverage their skills and strengths so they can identify their career path and build a strategy that will get them the job and compensation they deserve. This program was designed to help you develop a toolkit that will adapt your career path for the future, and crack the code of what employers are looking for.
In this program You can expect to...
- Understand which of your strengths and experiences are viable in this new marketplace
- Identify viable future career paths
- Develop a career strategy plan reach these goals
- Represent what you are worth and how to earn it
- Frame yourself, your work and your skills
- Go over The First 90-Days - how to ‘show up’ once you're in the doors so that you can continue to progress in your new job
- Develop a new and improved mindset