srch 11056: Senior Interaction Design-Retail
Senior Interaction Designer – Retail
Atlanta Area, Georgia
Search # 11056
Are you a self-motivated, self-starter with the capability to manage creative projects across platforms? Do you have a passion for turning complex systems into accessible experiences? Can you provide creative solutions that engage customers throughout their shopping experience? If so, then this may be a great opportunity for you!
Yeh IDeology is a boutique design, strategy and innovation recruitment firm based out of New York City. Our client is a leading retail company seeking a Senior Interaction Designer to guide customers through a slew of products and services.
The ideal candidate will collaborate with in house user experience and visual designers as well as industrial designers and strategists to dramatically improve customer service and experience from store to doorstep.
RESPONSIBILITIES & SKILLS
* Design experiences that translate seamlessly across platforms, from digital to physical products.
* Conduct user research using varied methods such as interviews, surveys, ethnographic research.
* Implement actionable outcomes based on interpretation of research findings.
* Construct new and improved ways of designing digital experiences.
* Provide customers with accessible means to make purchasing decisions.
* Ability to articulate ideas effectively using strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
* Design simplistic interfaces within the constraints of complex systems.
* Minimum BA/BS degree in Design, Interaction Design, User Experience, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology or equivalent.
* 6+ years experience in User Experience and Interaction Design for retail, consumer products, e-commerce, and information technology and services.
* Experience designing for mobile, tablet and web platforms.
* Proficiency in user-centered research, personas, scenarios, wire-framing, user flows and usability testing.
* Thrive in interdisciplinary teams.
Due to the volume of applicants, we are unable to respond to each candidate. Please no phone calls.